- Workshops, Awards, Matchmaker & Reception
- Westin St Francis - San Francisco
There has never been a better time to support women-owned businesses & help create new opportunities for growth. Enjoy access to corporate and agency advocates dedicated to supporting women-owned business. Meet fellow business owners and expand your network. Kick off with SHOW UP @ the Giants game on July 24th and then plan to GROW and WIN at the Workshops, Awards, Matchmaker on July 25th.
7:00am - 7:00pm - Imperial Suite, 32nd Floor, Tower Building, Westin St. Francis
Agenda - July 25th, 2013
Agenda - July 25th, 2013
- Your day starts at 7 a.m. with a continental breakfast, followed by terrific opportunities to learn and grow:
- "Financial Game Changers" (Keynote Presentation) — Learn how to win the money game and grow your assets, by Money Magician, Dr. Mary Ann Campbell, CFP.
- "How I Grew My Company in a Down Economy" (WBE Workshop) — Astra WBEs discuss what they did to grow their companies in the last 3 years.
- "The ABCs and Sometimes ‘J’ of Priming the Supply Chain" (Corporate Workshop) — Facilitated by Sharon Castillo, SB Services. Large corporations and their Primes will learn the latest best practices on building diversity throughout the supply chain.
- “Capturing the Pooled Power of Women” (Panel Discussion) — Panelists: Mary Ann Campbell, Money Magic, Inc., former National Women’s Business Council President; Billie Bryant Schultz, Cesco, Inc. and the Founding Board Member of WBENC; Barbara Kasoff, President and Co-Founder of Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP). Moderator: Dianne McClelland, Co-Founder of Astra Women’s Business Alliance.
- "Social Styles: Improving Interpersonal Communications” (Luncheon Presentation) — Enjoy a humorous presentation by comedian Jeff Applebaum, of how you become more relatable with varying types of personalities.
- After lunch, from 1–1:30 p.m., the Astra Awards Ceremony will acknowledge the "all-stars" among the crowd. And everyone's a winner when it comes to the Matchmaking Roundtables (1:45–4 p.m.) and Reception (4-7 p.m.)
Keynote - July 25th, 2013
Financial Game Changers - that will help you win the money game and grow your assets
By Money Magician, Dr. Mary Ann Campbell, CFP
Want more time for family and hobbies? Would you like more savings and the ability to improve your cash flow? You’ll learn tips and tricks on financial game changers that will help you save, protect, and control your money. You’ll learn to play the game that allows you to produce more of what you need and want with the money you already have.
Dr. Mary Ann Campbell, CFP®, was selected by Money Magazine as one of the 200 best Certified Financial Planning practitioners in America. She received a Presidential appointment to Chair the National Women’s Business Council, and Arkansas Business chose her as one of the top 100 women in Arkansas.
Mary Ann’s favorite 4-letter word after L-O-V-E is S-A-L-E. She experienced her own game changer when she stood in front of her closet and realized it was full of tops without matching bottoms and vice versa because of her thrill of bargain shopping over need. By changing her awareness, Mary Ann was able to save for her goals and have room in her closet for matching outfits she could actually wear. Of course, her clothes still continue to mysteriously shrink.
Mary Ann Campbell is a money educator and a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). Money Magazine selected Mary Ann as one of America’s top 200 CFPs. She has taught junior high, high school, college students, and employees at corporations the magic of money. Mary Ann gives credit to the teachers she has had with her success. Teachers have had a profound effect on her, and their influence fuels her dedication to what she does everyday.
About the Matchmaker - July 25th, 2013
- Each ticket includes the reception, workshops, luncheon and matchmaker meetings subject to certification qualifications.
- Matchmaker assignments will be dependent on the requests received from our corporate and government agency partners in advance of the event.
- Access to the Matchmaker is open to women businesses.
- The format of the Matchmaker will be facilitated in a "roundtable" style and allow up to 3 rounds of meetings.
- Capacity is limited. Register early.
About the Venue
The Westin St. Francis is a destination where you can unwind and be pampered by attentive, world-class service. As the only hotel located on Union Square in San Francisc, it is celebrated for its famous clocktower & is a popular gathering place for generations of travelers. To reserve your room call: 415-397-7000.
Registration - $250 for a full day of opportunities. Capacity to this event is limited. Book your place today.
2013 Sponsorship Opportunities
All event sponsors receive recognition in marketing materials (print, website & social media); company logos prominently displayed & recognition at the live event. Additional sponsor benefits are listed next to each opportunity. Sign up early to get the greatest visibility & return on your investment.
Reception, Workshops, Awards & Matchmaker - July 24-25, 2013, San Francisco
- $5,000 Registration Site Sponsor - Logo on event registration site; Half Page Full Color Ad in Program; 5 VIP Guest Passes.
- SOLD Reception Sponsor - Welcome remarks at the July 24th Reception; Half Page Full Color Ad in Program; 5 VIP Guest Passes.
- SOLD Luncheon Sponsor - Welcome remarks at the Luncheon; Half Page Full Color Ad in Program; 5 VIP Guest Passes.
- $5,000 Matchmaker Sponsor - Opening remarks at the Matchmaker Session; Half Page Full Color Ad in Program; 5 VIP Guest Passes.
- $3,000 Workshop Sponsor - Welcome remarks at the Workshops; Half Page Full Color Ad in Program; 3 VIP Guest Passes.
- SOLD Notepad & Pen Sponsor - Logo embossed on the notebook & pen; Quarter Page Full Color Ad in Program; 2 VIP Guest Passes.
- SOLD Thumb Drive Sponsor - Logo embossed on the thumb drive; Quarter Page Full Color Ad in Program; 2 VIP Guest Passes.
- SOLD Name Badge Sponsor - Logo added to the name badges; Quarter Page Full Color Ad in Program; 2 VIP Guest Passes.
Become a sponsor today! Call 971-204-0220 ext. 6. Downloand sponsorship form.
- Westin St Francis - Website
- 335 Powell Street
- San Francisco
EventList powered by schlu.net