- Reception, Workshops, Matchmaker and Expo
- 10-15-2013 - 10-16-2013
- Microsoft Corporation - Redmond
Start planning now to for Astra's Workshops, Matchmaker and Expo on Ocotober 16, 2013. This is your opportunity to shine on the Microsoft Campus where you will be connecting with corporations, agency representatives and fellow women business owners. Our event kicks off with a Reception at the Marriott in Redmond on the evening of October 15th.
CEO, Successful Entrepreneur and Technologist
"ProVoke: The Necessity of the Culture of Disruption in Order to Innovate!"
In addition to being the founder of the Bernardi Leadership Institute, Linda Bernardi is an avid and active technologist. As a visionary, she believes in the importance of disruptive technologies setting the stage for emerging and critical technology innovation. In 2001 Linda founded ConnecTerra, Inc. in Cambridge, Mass, the leading software provider connecting RFID technology to large enterprise IT. She is the co-author of patents (pending) in the field of RFID. ConnecTerra was one of the key enablers for integrating the RFID* technology into the mass market. As the CEO, Linda successfully grew the business, and sold ConnecTerra to BEA Systems in 2006. Currently Linda is founder and senior partner of StraTerra Partners, a technology strategy consulting firm that is actively engaged with technology innovations. She is also an investor in innovative technology companies.
Linda Bernardi is a recognized business leader. Her global senior executive experience includes BBN (Bolt, Beranek & Newman), PPD (Pharmaceutical Product Development) and Capgemini. Linda currently serves on the boards of the SETI Institute, the Anita Borg Institute, and the International Museum of Women. She is on the council of advisors for Astia, and has been heavily involved in matters of women and leadership.
Linda offers a very dynamic and energizing experience for those who are interested in exploring and perfecting their leadership skills. She customizes each keynote, seminar, workshop and executive coaching session to address the specific needs of the participants.
2013 Sponsorship Opportunities
Workshops, EXPO and Matchmaker - October 16, 2013, Seattle
- $5,000 Registration Site Sponsor - Logo on event registration site; Half Page Full Color Ad in Program; 5 VIP Guest Passes; EXPO table.
- $5,000 Reception Sponsor - Welcome remarks at the October 16th Reception; Half Page Full Color Ad in Program; 5 VIP Guest Passes; EXPO table.
- $5,000 Luncheon Sponsor - Welcome remarks at the Luncheon; Half Page Full Color Ad in Program; 5 VIP Guest Passes; EXPO table.
- $5,000 Matchmaker Sponsor - Opening remarks at the Matchmaker Session; Half Page Full Color Ad in Program; 5 VIP Guest Passes;EXPO table.
- $3,000 Workshop Sponsor - Welcome remarks at the Workshops; Half Page Full Color Ad in Program; 3 VIP Guest Passes; EXPO table.
- $2,500 Notepad & Pen Sponsor - Logo embossed on the notebook & pen; Quarter Page Full Color Ad in Program; 2 VIP Guest Passes; EXPO table.
- $2,500 Thumb Drive Sponsor - Logo embossed on the thumb drive; Quarter Page Full Color Ad in Program; 2 VIP Guest Passes; EXPO table.
- $2,500 Name Badge Sponsor - Logo added to the name badges; Quarter Page Full Color Ad in Program; 2 VIP Guest Passes; EXPO table.
Astra WBENC Matchmaker and EXPO Seattle September 13, 2012, a set on Flickr.
- Microsoft Corporation - Website
- One Microsoft Way
EventList powered by schlu.net